1) Team registration applies to groups of 10 or more for both 5K or 10K runners or walkers. You may have any mix.
2) You may only add/include Kids 1K participants in your team submission after you have met the 10 member minimum. (see #1)
3) Team participants must Pre-Register by 3/5/2022. Please note change in pricing schedule.
4) Team leader must contact Run Seal Beach prior to starting team registration process using form. At that time, we will issue a specific Team Name, Promo Code and a specific registration URL Link. Team leader is responsible to share this information with team members.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
1) Team captain to submit 1 form only per team
2) We will assign you a Team Specific registration code for online registration to get the Team discount rate.
3) Team Manager is responsible to give this code and team name to all team registrants.
4) All registrations will be done online
5) All bibs & shirts must be picked up by one group member at one time only and they are responsible to ensure all team members receive their packets.
6) Team manager responsible to ensure that a minimum number of entrants (10 total 5k/10k) enroll for team per below guidelines.
Requests to add a new team must be received and approved by 3/5/22.
TEAM REGISTRATION RULES & PACK PICK-UP | PLEASE READ
1) Team registration applies to groups of 10 or more 5/10K runners/walkers. It is the responsibility of the Team Captain to ensure that this minimum is achieved.
2) You may only add Kids 1K participants to your team after 10 team minimum is met. (see #1)
3) All team members must be registered by March 10, 2022.
4) Run Seal Beach will send Team Captain a complete registration list of all who have signed up using the Promo Code and process prior to Team Cutoff for audit.
5) All bibs & shirts must be picked up by one group member at one time only during the week prior to the race. Team Packs can be picked up beginning Monday, March 14th through Friday, March 18th @ noon. Our sponsor, Anytime Fitness, is the pick up location. Anytime Fitness is located at 2920 Westminster Blvd, Seal Beach, CA, 90740.
Packets may be picked up during their staffed hours: Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 6 PM and Friday 10 AM - 2 PM.
**If you are unable to pick up the Team Pack during that timeframe, you may pick it up during packet pick-up on Friday, March 18th from 3pm - 8pm at Marina Community Center, 151 Marina Drive, Seal Beach, CA, 90740.
6) Team Captain is responsible to ensure all registered members receive their packets for race day.