PARKING | RECOMMENDATIONS
Parking is limited in Seal Beach. We recommend that you arrive early, carpool, get dropped off or Uber in on Saturday morning and pick up your packet on Friday night, if possible. Below are some general parking suggestions for you, however, we emphasize that you should not park in or in front of private driveways or in private commercial parking lots as you will be subject to towing.
- Pier Parking Lot – On Ocean Blvd at Main Street. Park here and walk to the start line (about 6 blocks). Since the race finishes at the Pier, this is the best Parking Area.
- First Street Parking Lot – At the corner of Ocean Blvd and First St. You will not be able to access this lot after 7:30 AM. Must arrive early.
- 8th Street Parking Lot – At the corner of Central and 8th by the Fire Station (about 6 blocks from the start line, 3 blocks from the finish line).
- Street Parking – Be aware that many streets have 1 hour only parking on one side. Be sure to check the signs when you park. Do not block hydrants, driveways or entryways.
- Overflow parking – Parking lots by Crab Pot Restaurant and Sunday Farmer’s Market area on Marina Dr. at the Marina near Schooner or Later, across from Whole Foods and the new construction area prior to 2nd Street.
STREET | CLOSURES
Street closures are (all times approximate):
- Marina Bridge – Closed from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- First Street – from Trailer Park to Marina Drive – 5:00 AM – 8:15 AM
- First Street – from Marina Drive to Ocean Avenue – 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- Ocean Avenue – from First Street to 7th Street – 7:15 AM – 10:00 AM
- Ocean Avenue – from 7th Street to Electric & Landing – 7:00AM – 10:00 AM
- Seal Beach Blvd – from Electric to PCH – 7:15 AM – 9:00 AM
- Seal Beach Blvd – From PCH to Westminster – 1 Lane of westbound traffic side will be closed but open to through traffic in other lanes to PCH
- Westminster Blvd – From Seal Beach Blvd to River Trail Input – 1 lane of southbound traffic side will be closed but open to through traffic in other lanes.
- Intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach Blvd – will be closed from 8:05AM – 8:30 AM.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org