GRANT | PROGRAM
Since 2003 Run Seal Beach® has given $1,573,064 back to our community
Run Seal Beach® is a non-profit organization whose charter is to raise funds and awareness for recreation or fitness programs or services to benefit the greater Seal Beach Community including Rossmoor and Los Alamitos. Since 2003, RSB has given back $1,573,064 to our community, representing more than 114 organizations through the years, touching thousands of residents, students, servicemen and those who are served by our community.
The non-profit charter has been in existence since 1999, although the organization has sponsored runs for 42 years. The race has continued to grow in its attendance and contributions each year and all the net proceeds are given back to the local communities primarily in the form of grants.
In 2011, we established a portion of our funds to be distributed through Director’s Awards. These are awards are at the sole discretion of the Run Seal Beach® Board of Directors and cannot be applied for.
Run Seal Beach® is planned, managed and executed 100% by volunteers, with no salaries drawn for any administration so that 100% of available proceeds are given back to the community each year.
GRANT PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS-2018 Grant Submission- COMING SOON
Any organization meeting the eligibility criteria as stated in our RSB Grant Program documentation may apply for funding at any time during the year. However, requests will only be considered and awarded during our Grant Award Period, which will occur within sixty (60) days of each year’s race, regardless of submission date.
Download and read RSB Grant Prgram Guidelines revised 2018 for the complete Grant Program Guidelines. Please read through all requirements before you apply.
2018 Run Seal Beach Grant Request Form
- This is a request form only and not a guarantee of funds.
- Please read and follow all instructions outlined on the Grant Program Guidelines document for what you must submit.
- All requests must be received by May 15, 2018 to be considered and reviewed by the Run Seal Beach Grant Committee. You will be notified of your status (acceptance or non-acceptance) no later than June 18, 2018. Please complete all items on this form including a current principal contact person, phone number(s) and e-mail address.
- You must submit and supply quote backup to support your dollars requested as stipulated in the Grant Program Info document.
- Costing backup must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant funds must be used within the year granted. Funds cannot be saved for use in a future year.
2018 RUN SEAL BEACH GRANT APPLICATION
Please read RUN SEAL BEACH GRANT PROGRAM GUIDELINES Before beginning the application
All applications for 2018 must be received no later than May 15, 2018 to be considered and must be filled out in full and complete with all substantiating documents. They must be submitted to: email@example.com. Electronic Files must be legible and complete with signature.
All applicants will be notified no later than June 18, 2018 of their grant request status of acceptance or rejection.
If you have any questions please contact the race director at: firstname.lastname@example.org.